IF YOU NEED BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE,
YOU NEED iOLAP.
What we do
iOLAP, Inc. is a big-data and advanced-analytics consultancy operating at the forefront of technology for more than two decades. With a client-centric and business-outcome perspective, we are completely focused on data technologies to create solutions that bring efficiencies, security, and scale to our clients. iOLAP evaluates every client’s unique needs before recommending architectures and technologies. We have selectively partnered with leaders in the space based on two (2) simple criteria: Capability & Usability.
iOLAP delivers in-depth expertise in enterprise data warehousing (EDW), streaming low-latency data collection, in-memory processing, parallel processing, and predictive + prescriptive analytics. We serve some of the world’s largest companies across all major industries. Unlike the expensive, big-name, and general technology consulting companies, we don’t try to do a little of everything. We focus on innovation and implementation of robust solutions to handle the variety, velocity, and volume of data you need to be a leader.
iOLAP is a one-stop source for:
- Building a comprehensive data and technology road maps
- Delivering strategic data-readiness assessments
- Overseeing database and platform migrations
- Integration of structured/unstructured data from disparate sources, and ETL implementations
- Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) implementation and support
- Developing executive dashboards and reporting systems
- Developing custom, advanced analytics
- Integration of enterprise systems with voice services such as Alexa, Cortana, and Google Assistant
iOLAP provides leadership and guidance to keep you ahead of the competition. We can help.
News & events
NEWS / PRESS RELEASE
Alexa For Advisors: iOLAP Partners With Amazon's Alexa Business JANUARY 22, 2018 • HEIDI P. WERNER Frisco, Texas-based iOLAP, Inc., a strategic [...]
January 16, 2018 Voice: The New Interface for Analytics Alex Woodie (Zapp2Photo/Shutterstock) We’ve grown accustomed to interacting with computers through [...]
Dallas Business Journal – “Alexa, brief me on this customer:” How a Frisco company is bringing Amazon’s Alexa to the enterprise
“Alexa, brief me on this customer:” How a Frisco company is bringing Amazon's Alexa to the enterprise Dec 15, 2017, [...]
Amazon Web Services Taps iOLAP for Enterprise Voice Technology The subsidiary of Amazon.com has partnered with veteran data firm iOLAP [...]