iOLAP, Inc. (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
- This policy describes the information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website iolap.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
- We collect offline or on any other Company apps or websites, including websites you may access through this Website.
- You provide to or is collected by any third party.
Our websites and apps and these third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, record number or credit card information (“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of fulfilling your orders. You may have to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
You may provide information to be published or displayed (“Posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are Posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please know that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide feedback on your use of our products and services.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- To improve customer service.
- To personalize your experience.
- To administer a contest, promotion or survey.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We display testimonials of satisfied customers on our Website and in print advertisements. With your consent, we may use your testimonial and your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at email@example.com.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may interest you.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that identifies no individual.
We may disclose personal information we collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor if a merger occurs, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce our Terms of Service and other agreements, including for billing and collection.
- If disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an e-mail stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company because of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
- We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an e-mail at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Contributions from the Website, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Website users. Proper access and use of information provided on the Website, including User Contributions, is governed by our Terms of Service.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your EU Data Subject Rights
EU individuals have the following rights (when acting as a processor, individuals must exercise these rights with the data controller):
- Access, Rectification, Portability and Deletion. You have the right to access your personal information held by us. You may do so by sending an email to email@example.com. In addition, you may also have the right to request that certain personal information be exported to another provider where technically feasible, and under certain conditions to object to or restrict our use of certain personal information.
- Withdraw Consent. Where we process your personal information on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Object to Processing. You have the right to object to processing (including profiling) based on legitimate interest grounds, where we are relying upon legitimate interests to process personal information. If you object, we must stop that processing unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that override your interests, rights and freedoms, or we need to process the personal data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims. Where we rely upon legitimate interest as a basis for processing we believe that we can demonstrate such compelling legitimate grounds, but we will consider each case individually.
- Object to Marketing. You have the right to object to our use of your personal information (including profiling) for direct marketing purposes, such as when we use your personal data to invite you to our promotional events.
- Right to Lodge a Complaint. You may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. Any requests in relation to your rights should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please remember that certain services will not be available if you withdraw your consent, or otherwise delete or object to our processing of certain personal information. We will respond to your request under applicable law, and we will inform you if we do not intend to comply with your request.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology processed through our payment gateway provider’s database, which is only accessoble by authorized personnel with special access rights to such systems bound by contractual or other obligations to use the information only for such purpose and to keep the information confidential. After a payment transaction, your private financial information will not be stored on our servers.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures on the Website.
Chief Privacy Officer
2600 Network Blvd., Suite 570
Frisco, Texas 75034
If you are an EU individual and have any further queries or complaints we cannot answer, contact the Data Privacy Supervisory Authority for the country in which you reside:
Austria: Austrian Data Protection Authority
Germany: Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
Republic of Ireland: Irish Data Protection Commissioner
Netherlands: Dutch Data Protection Authority
United Kingdom: Information Commissioner’s Office
Last modified: October 10, 2018